Sunday is the big Super Open House- right now the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors says over 1900 homes are scheduled to be held open all over the area.
Looking for some motivation? Here are 3 great reasons to buy:
- Lots of Choices
- There are nearly 16,000 homes currently on the market in the Cincinnati area- that means that whatever you are looking for your first home, a bigger home, or something in between, you’ll be able to find just what you are looking for.
- Low Interest Rates = More Buying Power
- Mortgage rates play a part in determining what you can afford to purchase, with rates at historic lows (nearly equal with 1963!)- you have significantly more buying power.
- Home Ownership is a Good Investment
- 9 out of 10 consumers consider home ownership to be a sound financial investment. In the past 40 years, real estate has delivered the most consistent positive return over any investment. When you are buying a home, you are building equity and adding to your assets.
Money Magazine recently published an article naming Cincinnati as one of six cities where property values are most likely to rise and least likely to decline.
So get on out there this weekend and look around. You may just realize that the time is right to make a move.